GCIS has a very transparent admission policy and it is based on first come first served basis.The availability of the seats in each class is limited and our admissions team may deny your application if the seats are full in that particular class.
The following are the criteria for admission:
For Pre-Nursery – Child should have attained the age of two and a half Years (2 Yrs 6 Months) as on 31st March.
For Nursery – Child should have attained the age of three and a half Years (3 Yrs 6 Months) as on 31st March.
For KG – Child should have attained the age of four and a half Years (4 Yrs 6 Months) as on 31st March.
Class I : The child should be 5 years and 6 Month as on 31th March of the corresponding year.
Middle and Senior
School Leaning Certificate/Transfer Certificate from the previous school and all necessary documents that proves the eligibility of the class admission is applied.
GCIS do not take admission in class X and XII until it is a transfer case. If you are applying for any of these two classes, please contact our admission counselor before submitting the Registration Form.
Kalam Scholarship holders must also fill a Registration form. The form fee is not included in the Kalam scholarship. (Only for new admission)
For a detailed admission policy please contact school front office.
Note: If you are looking for admission for the current academic session i.e. 2020-21 please contact our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9205774021,8178706144.
For admission in academic session 2020-21, you have to follow the following steps:
- Fill and submit the Online Registration Form. You have to pay online for our registration form using a secure payment gateway.
- Please provide as much information possible in the registration form.
Step 1 : Fill in the Registration form.
Step 2 : Upload scanned copies of relevant documents.
Step 3 : Click on ‘I Agree’ button for Online payment of Registration Fee.
[Note: Kindly ensure that you enter correct email id and contact number during payment process for future reference.]
Step 4 : Generation of ‘Registration Number’ after successful payment.
Step 5 : Note the Registration Number for future reference.
Please check all the details and spellings before submitting.
Please note that submission of Registration Form does not guarantee admission to the school.
The cost of Registration Form is INR 1200/-. The Registration fee is Non-Transferable and Non-Refundable.
Please ensure that connection while filling the Registration form.
On submission of the form, a Registration number will be generated which will be sent to you at your Registered Mobile No. and email Id. Kindly Keep the Registered Number handy for future communication.
In case of any query, kindly write an e-mail at email@example.com OR call at 9205774021,8178706144 OR visit the Helpdesk at Grand Columbus International School, Sector 16-A, Faridabad.
Incomplete forms will not be accepted by the system.No change/resubmission will be entertained by the school in case of an incorrect entry.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interaction and Verification process. Kindly visit the school website regularly for any updates.
Note: Submitting registration form does not guarantee admission confirmation. Our Admissions team will contact you with the final decision. Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
Documents to be uploaded:
- Scanned Copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation / equivalent authority for Pre Primary and Primary applicants.
- SLC/TC for other applicants.
- Passport Size Photograph of Applicant( With 80% face coverage).
- Passport Size Photograph of Parents
- Special category certificate (if applicable).
- Medical Certificate (if applicable).
Documents (Original) required at the time of Interaction and Verification:
- Photocopy of Child Original birth certificate (For Pre Nursery , Nursery & K.G) issued by municipal corporation Medical Certificate and Disability certificate (if any)
- Photograph of Parent(s)
- Aadhaar Card of Parent(s)
- Aadhaar Card of Child
- For EWS candidates,an Income Certificate from Govt. of Haryana is required Please bring one set of self attested photocopies of all the above mentioned documents.
- Registration for Admission : Please collect the registration form from the school premises from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon.
- The Registration Forms, duly filled in, need to be submitted at the School Reception, before the due date.
- The confirmation of registration will depend on the submission of the form and its completion in all respects and subject to the availability of seats.
- Once the admitted, all the admission formalities need to be completed including payment of the fee, within the given time frame.
NOTE : An Incomplete registration form will not be processed further.