This is an Online Registration Form for Grand Columbus International School, Sector 16-A, Faridabad only. Please read the instructions carefully before filling in the form to avoid rejection.
The registration process consists of two steps :
Step 1: Filling the form (fields marked * are mandatory)
Step 2: Registration Fees Payment
Check the eligibility of your child by referring to the below mentioned Age Criteria. If your ward is not eligible according to the Age Criteria,the registration form will not be accepted.
- For (Pre-Nursery) – Child should have attained the age of two and a half Years (2 Years & 6 Months) as on 31st March.
- For (Nursery) – A child who completes 3 Years & 6 Months as on 31st March.
- For (KG) – A child who completes 4 Years & 6 Months as on 31st March.
- Class I: The child should be 5+ as on 30th March of the corresponding year.
Secondary and Senior Secondary
- School Leaning Certificate/Transfer Certificate from the previous school and all necessary documents that proves the eligibility of the class admission is applied.
Documents to be uploaded
- AADHAR Card of student. Please contact school for more information.
- Scanned Copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation / equivalent authority for Pre Primary and Primary applicants.
- SLC/TC for other applicants.
- Passport Size Photograph of Applicant( With 80% face coverage).
- Passport Size Photograph of Parents
- Special category certificate (if applicable).
- Medical Certificate (if applicable).
- AADHAR photocopy of parents/guardians (self-attested).
Please check all the details and spellings before submitting the page.
Please note that submission of Registration Form does not guarantee admission to the school.
The cost of Registration Form is INR 500/-. The Registration fee is Non-Transferable and Non-Refundable.
Please ensure that you have a stable internet connection while filling the Registration form.
On submission of the form, a Registration number will be generated which will be sent to you at your Registered Mobile No. and email Id. Kindly Keep the Registered Number handy for future communication.
In case of any query, kindly write an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call at at 0129-2220616, 17 +91- 9999954705 OR visit the Helpdesk at Grand Columbus International Schools, Sector 16-A, Faridabad.
Incomplete forms will not be accepted by the system. 12. No change/resubmission will be entertained by the school in case of an incorrect entry.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interaction and Verification process.
Documents (Original) required at the time of Interaction and Verification:
- Photograph of Child
- Original birth certificate (For Pre Nursery and Nursery) issued by municipal corporation
- Medical Certificate and Disability certificate (if any)
- Photograph of Parent(s)
- Aadhaar Card of Parent(s)
- Aadhaar Card of Child
- For EWS candidates,an Income Certificate from Govt. of Haryana is required
Please bring one set of self attested photocopies of all the above mentioned documents.
Kindly visit the school website regularly for any updates.
Online Registration Process At A Glance
Step 1 : Fill in the Registration form.
Step 2 : Upload scanned copies of relevant documents.
Step 3 : Click on ‘I Agree’ button for Online payment of Registration Fee.
[Note: Kindly ensure that you enter correct email id and contact number during payment process for future reference.]
Step 4 : Generation of ‘Registration Number’ after successful payment.
Step 5 : Note the Registration Number for future reference. This Web Portal is designed to work best on GOOGLE CHROME ! (Resolution 1280 x 1024)