If you are students who live in a tier 2 city like Faridabad, then sometimes you may feel that there are very few career opportunities available for commerce students after they complete their class 12. However, it is far from true as there are innumerable career opportunities available for class 12thcommerce students. In this article, we will give you some great tips that you can follow by getting yourself admitted to one of the best commerce schools in Faridabad. These courses allow you to choose a path that on successful completion will lead you to enjoy a happy and successful life. In this article, we have shared with you some of the top career options that a commerce student can choose after completing his/her class XII exams.
1) Chartered Accountants: If you loved number-crunching when you were studying in a school in Faridabad, then you will find the Chartered Accountant course very much to your liking. The great thing about this course is that you can do it completely from your home and you have to only come to the study centers that are spread across the country on specific days to attend some important classes.
2) Statisticians: This is another fantastic career opportunity for, students who love numbers. There is a huge demand for statisticians in the market and they command a very good salary. Being a statistician will allow you to make models based on which top executives will take decisions that would help to keep the company right on track of achieving high profitability. To become a statistician you have to complete your BStat and MStat.
3) Stock Broker: Stockbrokers are one of the top earners in our economy. You either can become an independent stockbroker or get attached to a top broking firm after you have completed the CFA degree course. It is a fascinating world wherein you have to continuously keep track of the volatility of the stock, make fundamental and technical analysis to figure out which stock would move up or down to then make an informed decision of how much money you should invest in them. This course is not for everyone but only for those who love to play with numbers and are quite capable of taking high pressure in your job.
4) Cost Accountant: Cost accountant is another lucrative career opportunity that you can pursue if you are a commerce student. After completing your cost accountant course, you will be able to find the real cost of a product and fix its sales price so that you can get the requisite profit for the company. To study cost accountancy, you have to join as a student at the Institute of Cost Accountants, which is an autonomous body.
5) Company Secretary: The job of company secretary is also very interesting wherein you as a company secretary have to ensure that your company follows all the rules and regulations that are framed for your industry.
6) MBA: MBA is often termed as the top draw career choice that, students love to pursue to get admitted and the management position of a company.