Schools are often considered as the building blocks of a child’s academic career. An average child spends approximately six to eight hours of the time daily in the school, and thus you as a parent must choose a school that fits your child’s personality and suits you too. Different schools offer different facilities hence here are a few things you should consider while selecting a school for your child:
● Closeness from your house: You do not want your child to travel numerous kilometers every day on their way to school. This is not only time-consuming but pretty fatiguing for the child. You must preferably search for the Best Schools in greater Faridabad that are not too far and take a maximum of thirty minutes to arrive at your house.
● The Capability of Faculty: This is possibly one of the most significant points. You should preferably check the school’s reviews and its teachers. The learning method they adhere to at school, the educational background of the teachers and the learning quality they offer, etc. You can also discuss with the teachers if possible.
● Transparency: When you talk with the school’s administration team, find out if the procedures and policies are clear and nothing is out of sight.
● Co-curricular Activities: Check if the school has a ground where children can play and the kinds of co-curricular activities the school provides. Many schools these days offer yoga, martial arts, music, dancing, cooking, coding, etc., like activities. Thus, you should preferably choose a school based on your child’s interest.
● Budget: This is another most significant point that you must take into consideration when it comes to selecting a school. Every parent indeed wants their kids to study in the best in class school; but the fees structure that the school asks for is also a very significant point to take into account. As a parent, you must choose a school where you can carry onpaying fees regularly and this does not become a burden for you.
● Teacher-Student Ratio: Moreover, you must check out the Teacher-Student ratio of the school. Even though each child cannot be offered individual attention, at least having fewer kids in a class assists a teacher in paying attention to all kids equally. Search for a school where every type includes 35 to 40 students instead of 60 to 65 students.
● Education Board: These days, there are several education boards available, and therefore, you must select the one as per your preference between CBSE, ICSE, IB, or Cambridge.
● Infrastructure: Classrooms are where the kids learn, and the teachers teach, so it is essential to keep the classrooms well-ventilated and airy. Make sure that the classrooms have ergonomically designed chairs and tables as these provide maximum comfort and safety to the teachers and students.
These are some of the points that need to be considered when it comes to choosing the Best primary School in Faridabad.