course-7
Lego Robo Lab

The Lego Robo Lab is designed for pre-primary and primary students. Brick by brick the children build and enhance their basic logical thinking and motor skills. Primary onwards, the students are trained for basic coding and climb their way to advanced robotics in the Robotics Lab. Very few schools in Faridabad offer this feature.

course-7
British Council

The school is certified by the British Council for excellence, providing students with the path to hone their language skills in an environment aided by courses carefully developed by the school in collaboration with the British Council. This certification allows us to be one of the top schools in Faridabad.

course-7
Soft Skills

Harvard University research shows that 85% of job success comes from soft and people skills while the remaining 15% comes from technical skills and knowledge. The modern world corporate and businesses are skill driven and most job opportunities are driven on the life and communication skills than academic scores. The same priorities are carried forward in the social life too. Nurturing soft skills is our top priority to become one of the best schools in Faridabad.

course-7
Music Band: Navigators

GCIS has always encouraged young enthusiasts to cruise through melodies and rhythms to compose music themselves. This gave birth to ‘The Navigators’ who rock the floor with their phenomenal beats. They play all sorts of music from jazz, rock, R&B to EDM.

course-7
Global Institute of Table Tennis

Global Institute of Table Tennis constitutes of equipments and facilities that have the capacity to blow your mind. The infrastructure is best across all schools in Faridabad. Robotic machines are used by players to practice. The expertise of psychologists, dieticians and physiotherapists is incorporated to rear the king kongs of ping pong. The students learn under the mentorship of International level professional players.

course-7
Lighter Bags and No Exams

Early years are the foundation period for children. Their health and communication skills are the priorities. GCIS ensures no heavy bags and formal tests till the II standard. Weight of knowledge is higher than the weight of books at GCIS. For pre- primary students, there is just one book including all the subjects for each month. For I- II standard, it’s a 3 subject book per semester. The remaining books are provided by the school during classes as per requirement. We have been practicing this for the past 10 years as a part of our endeavors to remain among the best schools in Faridabad.

course-7
Teacher Training Program

School is a place of learning, not just for students but also for the teachers. There is a constant emphasis on training teachers to ensure they're always up-to-date with the changes in curriculum, and their skills are ahead of the curve.

course-7
Ergonomically Designed Furniture

The school has round edged, spacious desks for students that aid in building right posture and promote teamwork in children. The furniture is designed to avoid injuries. The students learn in an environment which is healthy and mentally satisfying which makes learning for efficient and fruitful.

course-7
Story Reading Session

Every great visionary has spoken of the power of imagination. Machines have lots of memory but no imagination. The emphasis at GCIS is not on cramming but adding to the students’ imagination, which we try to do through story reading sessions.

course-7
Activity Clubs

The body, mind, and spirit celebrate life when all round development takes place. The children have a variety of clubs to choose from for co-curricular activities. The clubs foster creativity, gardening, writing editorials and reports, coding, AI, robotics etc. GCIS provides the students with a conducive environment where they can follow their interests and express themselves.

course-7
Super Saturdays

Super Saturdays start with an assembly where yoga and meditation sessions take place, followed by a fun dance session like Zumba. Super Saturdays are stress free days when students get ample time to follow their co-curricular interests be it sports, clubs or their hobbies.


Register a new account